Interested in Enrolling?Enrolling in CVHS is quick and easy!Starting the process is as easy as calling us at 559-897-6740 or submitting the Enrollment Contact Request found below. You can expect to hear from us within 24 hours to answer any questions you have and to schedule an enrollment appointment.Enrollment appointment - What to bring?
- Immunization records for each child enrolling
- Physical for Kindergarten and 1st grade students
- Proof of residency (any current bill with your name and address listed is acceptable)
What to expect?
- Birth certificate for each child.
- You should plan for your appointment to take approximately 1 hour
- A tour of our facility including our extensive book warehouse with many curriculum options
- An explanation of program procedures and routines
- Your teacher selection (based on availability and needs of family)
- Signing the Master Agreement to ensure placement in our program
- Complete an on-line registration
- Receive your newsletter and school calendar
- Expect a call from your Master Teacher mid-August
- School will begin officially on August 15, 2018 - Welcome to the family!